Posted Date: 09/22/2020
Join us for some fire, fun, and a whole lot of Wildcat Spirit! *Because this is school-sponsored event, participants will be expected to wear a mask and maintain social distance as much as possible.*
Please see below for full procedures.
1. Gates will open at 6:45 and bonfire activities will start at 7:30 in the baseball parking lot.
2. Please park in the front high school parking lot and proceed to the ticket booth to enter for the bonfire.
3. Everyone must be screened and everyone in attendance must wear a mask unless eating or drinking.
4. There will be food trucks parked in the baseball parking lot..
5. Please social distance as best as you can.